Oh Wednesday!

It's only Wednesday???? This week is moving SOOOO slow! Two days down of state testing, one more day to go! How many of you are testing this week? Still have to test? Or have tested already? Today was a bit tough...long test, no specials, no duty free lunch=one tired teacher:( It was nice to come home, relax for a few with the hubby, and then get to work on some blogging and creating:)

So this is what I finished! I got my overused words pack done:) 29 words, 30 page document! I am pretty excited to use this next year! I plan on having a word of the week that we lay to rest! Hoping that the kids will use the new words in their writing!

I have it for sale in my TPT and TN stores now! BUT...the first 3 people to leave a comment with a suggestion of how they would use this will get it for free:) I can't wait to see some suggestions! Have a great rest of your week!


9 comments:

  1. I would create a daily sentence where the kids replace the overused word.
    My Second Sense

    Hope your anniversary was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to celebrate this weekend:) It was a rough Monday for the both of us and really didn't get to enjoy each others company! So this weekend it is! Tania, your copy is being emailed to you in a few minutes:) Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would make a pocket posterboard & add these sayings so students had alternative word choice while writing!!

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lisa, email me your email and I will get it to you! I hope you like my blog and become a follower:) I just looked at yours and started to follow it:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tonya! I follow your blog also!! Thanks for all you share! I am emailing you now. :)

      Lisa
      Learning Is Something to Treasure

      Delete
  5. We would use this to make a class reference station for exciting synonyms (instead of our tired words!)
    ~Jen
    hellomrssykes(at)gmail(dot)com
    Hello Mrs Sykes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog theme is adorable! Erin is currently in the works on mine as well and when I noticed she had some of her latest blog makeovers up in her portfolio, I just had to visit them! Excited to share in the blogging adventures with you :)

    -Krista
    The Second Grade Superkids

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the blog comment! I appreciate it! Erin was GREAT! I probably will have her do another one for my class website!

    I love all the ideas of how to use the overused words. I think having them in a center is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete