Disco Brain Break Party Anyone? Oh and a freebie too!

Who doesn't LOVE a Target shopping trip??? But what is even better??? When you find something you weren't really looking for but eventually wanted to buy and it was on CLEARANCE! 

So I pinned this fantastic idea from Ginger at Ginger Snaps about using a disco ball during brain breaks! She hasn't talked about how she is going to use it yet...and I can't wait for her to do so! 

So, back to Target! I was at Target looking for a new gym bag, some groceries, and a few other things. When all of a sudden I saw this at the end of an aisle...
I instantly remembered Gingers post about using this and HAD to have it! The best part is...it was on clearance! SCORE!
I sure LOVE a great deal! I would highly recommend you go to Target NOW if you want this bad boy!

So about those brain breaks! There are MANY great ones out there on TPT and TN. I have yet to purchase some because I have been using these amazing FREE ones I found a few years ago! They are awesome and the kids love them! Their favorite has always been the Sports Galore!

Eat Smart, Move More NC has k-5 energizers you can download for free! I printed each one and placed in a binder! You can find them here:) 


I hope you are all having a relaxing holiday weekend! Take care and don't forget to enter my Mega Giveaway! It ends Friday at midnight!

1 comment:

  1. I have been so busy I haven't had time to finish my brain break file! That is my goal for today! I am so excited to share about it!

    ReplyDelete