Update on Color Labels, winners, and an Attention Grabber Preview

I want to say I am sorry for not picking a winner the night I said I would for my color labels! As you all know, I am going though a HUGE transition in my life, in just a matter of days and I am trying my best to fit some school/blogging time in between! Especially since once I get to Hawaii, new teacher trainings start and then its back to work I go! Summer??? What's that this year?

I have updated my Color Labels Set by adding two more types of labels! I really like these!
 I really LOVE Krista Wallden's clip art! She is extremely talented! I can't wait to hear back from her on the paint chip pencils! I have updated my TpT and TN shop to reflect this new addition!

I have randomly selected my two winners...and they are...

Check your email here soon!

So I have started to make a list of what I want to make, revisit, fix for next year. it is hard because it is a new school and a new grade. I have yet to see my room so I can't picture things. So I am doing what I KNOW I want to do!

One thing last year that worked SOOOOO well was Whole Brain Teaching and the attention grabbers! 

I am making some new posters and updating the ones I made before. Check back tomorrow for an attention grabber giveaway!

See you tomorrow:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tonya,
    I was reading a few posts from your blog...WOW...Hawaii!! I've never been there, but I heard it is beautiful! Congrats on the job offer! I love your blog colors! I have a freebie digital paper pack out today! It looks like your kind of colors! I'm looking forward to following your Hawaii adventure!
    The Teacher Chick

    ReplyDelete