What's the Word?-another minute to win it game!

I can't believe TODAY was my LAST Monday waking up and coming to work at Creekside! It was a rainy drive, a sad yet happy drive! 

Today my kids are enjoying pajama day with a read-a-thon this morning. This afternoon we are having a 3rd grade pizza lunch and water balloon toss! 

So, I made yet another minute to win it game! This one calls for no extra materials except for the word cards!


I made a set of 4 summer words! 




I plan on making copies for each time and placing each one in a bag. The object of the game is to see who can make the words first. 

I will be adding this to my Minute to Win it file on TpT. Remember, this is a free file:) If you want to check out the post about my games you can click HERE!

Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day! The whole school...which is about 900 kids, are having an elective day! Every teacher is teaching something fun and different!  

I will be back tomorrow night with pictures of my day! 

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie! Looks like fun!

    Lindsey
    Lovin’ Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE playing Minute to Win it with my class every year. This will be a fun addition. Thank you!

    Marlene
    I Heart Teaching Elementary

    ReplyDelete