Happy Thanksving-a day late and Cyber Monday!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!! I hope your day was full of love, laughter, friendship and family! I had a wonderful first Thanksgiving in Hawaii and I'm looking forward to many more! 

Did any of you go out for Black Friday? Find anything good? I didn't make it out and that's OK with me. My husband and I did go out to the mall this morning for a little while. He picked up a new golf club and I got...a NEW PHONE!!! I have been wanting a new phone for a very long time. I got the new iPhone5s and I couldn't be happier! Now...I just need to get a case! I have found a few websites that make specialty cases! The hard part is to choose!!! 

I found a few so far I like!

I still have a lot more to look at! Ugh...so hard!

On another note...I have a lot of Cyber Monday clip art and units I want to buy on TpT! My wishlist and shopping cart is SO full!

I am excited to have my store on sale!!!

I am in the middle of updating my winter units! 




Have a great Saturday tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Mahira groups one of the reputed company in real state which have working in Mahira homes Gurgaon in sector 63 which have underworking the affordable housing policy 2013 in rera.they are certified by rera and the rera number by 128 of 2019 also the most interesting thing draw, all flat not chosen by you or builder all flats given by luck draw system, so everything is transparent nothing can be hidden.

    Mahira group are used 5- acres land and also provided car parking which has provided a magnificent flats and giving 50% open area for fresh air, amazing view, etc which allows you to buy an affordable homes on premium land and they are also working on your health and wealth which can provide a jogging track for maintaining your health also community hall for parties like birthday party, Anniversary celebration. Now, coming to your facilities like swimming pool, lifts, basketball,etc also 0% maintained charges for five years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat grooming services singapore Awesome Pawsome provides pet grooming in Singapore and specializes in professional & premium Mobile House-call pets grooming services.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete