We LOVE to turn in homework~a February homework incentive

Last month was a rough month for turning in homework:( I have no idea why, but something had to change this month!

So I decided to do a February theme on my door!

Each student received one heart. I wrote their names on them. They made a promise to do their homework all month. 

Students colored them then I put them on the door with our poster.

For every day they turn in their homework they get to color a smaller heart and put it on the door!

This is the door after day 1 of turning in homework

 All but 2 turned in their homework!!!

If they turn in their homework for the whole week, they get to add a sticker to their larger heart. If they have 4 stickers by the end of the month they get a lunch party with me! The kids are SO excited!

I can't wait to see what the door looks like by the end of the week! 

Would you like this poster with the hearts included? 
Just click HERE to get it:)

I'd love to hear what you think! 

3 comments:

  1. I am going to try this! My kids are not turning theirs in either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing! I'm sure my kiddos will love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I'm definitely going to try this!

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete