Workin it Wednesday~summer linky party!

I am so excited to kick off summer with a super fun linky party hosted by non other than my ah-mazing Hawaii blogger buddy Corinna over at Surfin through 2nd

I am determined to get my act in gear and lose some weight! I don't have a problem going to the gym...I mean I'm up every morning at 3:30 to be at the gym by 4:45 every morning during the work week! So what's my problem...food! I have such a sweet tooth and love me some Starbucks! I would say I am addicted:(

So this summer I have given up Starbucks! I am 5 days sober! HAHAHA! 
Another great thing about being off is my husband is off this summer too! We go to the gym together, but not work out together. Even having him in the same room with me makes me push harder! There is something about him being in there knowing he is watching me! LOL. I can't slack off! 

So I bought a little book for this summer and my work outs! I will use it to write down what I do at the gym, foods I eat, and so on! It will be my little summer workout diary:) 

I started my morning off right with some egg whites, turkey sausage and a little cheese! 

Such an embarrassing picture of me...but you know what..I don't care! I was finished at the gym on a big sweat mess! 

I soooo got this! Off to the gym I go!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. We so got this! I am ready for a new me!

      Delete
  2. Way to go Tonya! Everyday is a new day and I love that you husband is going with you! I don't think I could give up my Starbucks though!! I am looking forward to seeing your progress :) Thank you so much for linking up!

    Aloha,
    Corinna (✿◠‿◠)
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am having withdrawls....bad:( I am used to twice a day! But I am hoping that seeing results might help! Adam is a GYM RAT! He works out 2 hours at least a day! I can make it like an hour and a half and I am done. I wish I had his endurance! Next thing I know he will want me to work out with him...lol!

      Delete