Personal Word Wall {update}

One thing I have wanted to do for a very long time is update my personal word wall unit

Many buyers asked if I could add some clip art to each page so their students could recognize the letters. 

Well, I finally added the clip art and I am really happy with out it turned out! Here's a look at one of the pages! 

If you already bought this, please go back and download the updated version. 

Would you like to win a copy? Leave a comment with your email and I will pick a winner tomorrow night! 


3 comments:

  1. This looks great and would be such a big help with my students!
    lraines78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!

    Where do I get a copy of this resource from? It is just what I am looking for!

    Meg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a link in the blog post. Hope it works out for you!

      Delete