My Dad's a Super Hero

Happy Sunday Friends!
I can't believe I have 12 more days with my students. I am really ready for this year to be over. It's been a long one for sure. 

Last year I looped so I have had most of my kids for 2 years. I thought I would like it...some days I do, but by this time of the year, I am exhausted and they are ready to move on!

Since we end the year before Father's Day, I wanted the kids to make something special their dads. I saw this super cute picture on Pinterest!



I thought it was SOOOO cute! So, I made a little writing activity to go with it:)




I plan on having the kids take their photo this week and getting them developed. The kids will write why their dad is a super hero in their eyes!

Would you like a copy? Just check out my TpT shop and get yourself a copy for free!

Have a great week!


7 comments:

  1. I would love a copy of the dad is a super hero writing page. Thank you!! antkteacher@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one year I absolutely, positively could not loop with. No matter what. So I can feel for you. I'd love a copy of the Father's Day page. tokyoshoes at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooooo cute :) Please send a copy to ahiggins@elmiracityschools.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes please eclaws @wsfcs.k12.nc.us And good luck in fifth grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love one! Thanks! catmgiese@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute idea. I would love a copy jtmfields@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love one please! Megan.dalthorp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete